36 Orient Gardens, Belfast, BT14 6LH
Description & Features
Substantial Red Brick Period Town Terrace Holding A Prime Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A superb opportunity to purchase a substantial red brick period town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular and sought after location. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and bathroom in modern white suite with separate shower cubicle and separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has benefited from a replacement roof a number of years ago.
The property does require improvement works but we believe al those who view will appreciate
- Handsome Red Brick Period Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Location
- Superb Family Sized Accommodation
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.48m x 3.33m (14' 8" x 10' 11")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- Understairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.46m x 2.41m (11' 4" x 7' 11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, pvc panelled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Separate WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.48m x 2.56m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
- Built-in cupboard, paneleld radiator.
- Bedroom 4.52m x 3.75m (14' 10" x 12' 4")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.43m x 2.56m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 4.46m x 3.75m (14' 8" x 12' 4")
- Brick paver front garden, enclosed rear yard, store, gas boiler, outside wc.
Type of Tenure
Location of 36 Orient Gardens
North BelfastView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?