36 Brandon Parade, Belfast, BT4 1JH
Description & Features
An exceptional end terrace property located in the ever popular Sydenham area of East Belfast providing ease of access to Sydenham train halt, the wide array of amenities in Belmont Village, and local schools.
The current owners of this home have enhanced this property with beautifully presented accommodation and quality fittings offering the perfect 'just move in' home.
The accommodation in brief comprises; lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the impressive presentation continues with a fully enclosed decking area to the rear and paviour area to front and side. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating complimenting this immaculately presented home.
- Convenient Location
- Beautifully Presented
- One Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Decked Rear Courtyard
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room - 6.45m (21'2) x 3.07m (10'1)
- Kitchen - 5.54m (18'2) x 1.6m (5'3)
- Range of high and low level units and wood effect worktop surfaces. Four ring integrated gas hob with extractor canopy and electric under oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with extending spray tap. ½ Tiled walls and tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. American fridge/freezer housing with built in bottle rack.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One - 3.1m (10'2) x 2.9m (9'6)
- Bedroom Two - 3.18m (10'5) x 2.29m (7'6)
- Bedroom Three - 2.44m (8'0) x 1.98m (6'6)
- White suite comprising; panel bath with stainless steel antique style telephone hand shower and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C, integrated open shelving and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Part floored, light and ladder access.
- Front: Forecourt leading to enclosed side area. Stone paving. Pedestrian entrance gate. Rear: Fully enclosed wooden decked courtyard. Access gate to rear entry.
Type of Tenure
Location of 36 Brandon ParadeView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?