36 Belmont Avenue, BANGOR, County Down, BT19 1NG
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a semi-detached property with excellent potential in this extremely popular residential location with excellent convenience to many local amenities including Springhill shopping center, Rathmore Primary School, local cafes and shops and also easily accessible for the Belfast bound commuter with Carnalea and Bangor train station a short distance away.
Internally this property benefits from a ground floor bedroom and ground floor family bathroom along with fully fitted kitchen, generous lounge and two additional bedrooms to the first floor making this property suitable to not only young families but also to the downsizer market with its flexible accommodation.
Externally there is a fully enclosed and easily maintained rear garden laid in paving along with a front garden laid in lawns, driveway parking and a detached garage.
Strickland's Glen is close by with access to the coastal path and picturesque shoreline walks between Holywood and Bangor.
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Flexible Accommodation
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (one on the ground floor)
- Generous Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Space
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens to Front Laid in Lawns
- Easily Maintained Rear Gardens Laid in Paving
- Detached Garage & Ample Driveway Parking
- Quiet, Convenient and Sought After Location
- Suitable for a Range of Purchasers
- Close to Tesco’s 24 Hours, Springhill Shopping Complex and a Range of Schools Including Rathmore, Grange and St. Comgalls Primary Schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 36 Belmont AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider