35a High Street, Donaghadee, Down, BT21 0AH
Description & Features
Independent Property Estates are delighted to introduce to the Sales Market Number 35a High Street, Donaghadee.
This deceptively spacious Duplex Apartment has recently been fully redecorated to offer flexible and adaptable accommodation over two floors to suit a number of individual needs.
The First Floor of the Duplex Apartment comprises a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with a Fireplace, a modern fitted ‘Shaker’ style Kitchen, a modern fitted Bathroom and two Bedrooms that could alternatively be utilised as a further Reception Rooms if needed.
The Second Floor of the Property comprises of two further double Bedrooms.
Located in the heart of Donaghadee Town Centre, this Apartment has a host of award winning restaurants and town centre attractions on its doorstep. Also close by is the picturesque Donaghadee Harbour and stunning coastline.
- First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Recently Fully Redecorated
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Flexible & Adaptable Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms & One Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close to Donaghadee Harbour & Coastline
- Host of Award Winning Restaurants within close proximity
- OFFERS OVER - £119,950
- CASH OFFERS ONLY!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid Wooden Door leading into Enclosed Entrance Porch with original tiled flooring. Wooden door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 7.77m x 3.43m (25' 6" x 11' 3")
- Spacious front aspect Reception Room with tile surround Fireplace and multiple large ‘Sash’ style windows allowing light to flow into the room and create a bright airy atmosphere.
- KITCHEN: 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
- Modern ‘Shaker’ styled fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units with complimentary Worktops, a Stainless Steel Sink Unit and plumbed for a Washing Machine.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
- Rear aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")
- Side aspect Bedroom.
- BATHROOM: 3.12m x 2.34m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
- Newly fitted modern Bathroom Suite with a white four-piece suite comprising a Corner Shower Cubicle with Mains Shower, a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, a Push Button W.C. and a Panel Bath.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 3.84m x 3.48m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
- Double Bedroom with Skylight.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
- Double Bedroom with Skylight and access to Eaves Storage.
Type of Tenure
Location of 35a High Street
On Donaghadee High Street opposite the junction with New Street.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?