35 Orient Gardens, Belfast , BT14 6LH
Description & Features
A well-presented mid terrace property situated in a popular location just off the Cliftonville Road. This attractive red brick terrace is located in a quiet residential setting and provides ease of access to Belfast City Centre and beyond via the main transportation routes. The property provides spacious and adaptable accommodation over three floors comprising of a generous lounge, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom plumbed for wet room on the ground floor. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom suite are set across the first and second floors. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and enclosed rear yard. Convenient to the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road, and with a number of well-regarded local schools located within the area, early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this superb home has to offer.
- A spacious three storey mid terrace property holding a highly sought-after position just off the Cliftonville Road.
- Spacious lounge and separate dining room.
- Modern fitted kitchen providing access to enclosed rear yard.
- Ground floor cloakroom plumbed for wet room.
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms over the first and second floors.
- Modern family bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Enclosed yard to the rear of property.
- In close proximity to a number of popular amenities and leading schools whilst also providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre and beyond via the motorway network which is on your doorstep.
- Suitable to both homeowners and investors alike, early inspection is highly recommended.
- Tenancy agreement in place until April 2023.
Type of Tenure
Location of 35 Orient GardensView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating