Ashtree House, 35 Edenticullo Road, Hillsborough, County Down, BT26 6PH
Description & Features
Approached via a sweeping driveway and set on a mature elevated site, this magnificent detached family residence which was constructed in 2009 is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
No expense has been spared by the present owners in terms of the level of finish and specification with the highest quality floors throughout, a Robinsons kitchen with Aga Range, marble fireplaces in the reception areas and luxury bathroom and ensuites.
The accommodation which extends to approximately 6,000 Sq Ft is adaptable to suit individual requirements and comprises the option of six bedrooms (three with walk-in wardrobes), three reception rooms, principle bathroom, two ensuites, plus shower room together with home office and large double integral garage.
There is the added benefit of bedroom 5 being utilised as a granny flat or teenager annex with its own private entrance to the rear.
Externally the formal gardens which are beautifully maintained extend to c. 1 acre. In addition there are two adjoining fields of c. 3 acres which would suit those with an equestrian interest.
Ideally located some 20 minutes' drive from Belfast City Centre and 30 minutes from International Airport the property has all the benefits of its rural surroundings and yet is only a short drive from the popular village of Hillsborough and the many specialist shops and restaurants it has to offer.
View without delay as this home can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Extending To Approximately 6,000 Sq Ft
- Five Double Bedrooms Plus Study
- Drawing Room, Living Room And Family Room
- High Quality Robinsons Kitchen With Central Island Unit And Aga Range
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Two Ensuites And Downstairs Shower Room
- Spacious Integral Double Garage
- Home Office
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating
- Central Vacuum System
- Alarm System Installed
- Beautifully Landscaped Formal Gardens Extending To c.1 Acre
- Adjoining Fields Of c.3 Acres
- Unrivalled Standard Of Finish Throughout
- Popular And Convenient Semi Rural Location In The Periphery To Hillsborough
- Viewing By Private Appointment With Lisburn Road Office On 028 9066 8888
Type of Tenure
Location of Ashtree House
Costs to Consider