- Front door with glazed insets, glazed side panels and over panel to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloakroom area under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.04m x 4.78m (13' 3" x 15' 8")
- into bay at widest points
Solid wooden floorboards, feature Victorian slate fireplace with cast iron insets, slate hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, bay window.
- SITTING ROOM: 4.34m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
- Built-in shelving, open plan to study area.
- STUDY AREA: 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- Under floor heating, built-in shelving, fully tiled floor, French doors with glazed inset to kitchen which is open plan to casual dining/family area.
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA: 6.32m x 6.17m (20' 9" x 20' 3")
- at widest points narrowing to 12'5"
Range of high and low level solid oak units, granite work surfaces, integrated Bosch five ring gas hob, Bosch extractor fan above, integrated Bosch oven, plumbed for dishwasher, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and matching granite drainer, integrated fridge, glass display cabinet, fully tiled floor with under floor heating, concertina double glazed doors to rear garden, island unit with storage, granite worktop and breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboards, shelving, plumbed for a washing machine.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 3.28m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
- Two built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.1m x 3.07m (10' 2" x 10' 1")
- Picturesque views over Belfast Lough, Bangor town centre and coastal path, period cast iron fireplace, built-in shelving.
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, views over Belfast Lough and coastal path.
- With storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.02m x 2.97m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
- Painted floorboards, picturesque views over Belfast Lough and coastal path.
- Front forecourt and driveway in tarmac with parking. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace, glass balustrading and westerly aspect making it an ideal space for outdoor entertaining or children at play.