35 Church Road, Carryduff, Down, BT8 8DT
Description & Features
A Devine Bungalow!
To live on the Church Road in Carryduff ensures you are central and within easy walking distance to the abundance of amenities, eateries and schools. This delightful bungalow is set on a private site with plenty of parking and a large mature garden that is a real suntrap. It does need modernisation throughout but has real potential for the lucky purchaser to turn it into something really special.
There is plenty of scope to extend up and out if you wanted more space or if you want a spacious well laid out bungalow that can be finished to your taste then look no further!
The accommodation comprises a kitchen with open plan dining, a lounge with patio doors to the garden, a cloakroom with a WC, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a detached garage with light and power providing extra storage.
The rear garden is a great size and is very private due to the mature surrounding conifer trees. The Church Road is in the heart of Carryduff and is within walking distance to the popular Eight South restaurant and bar, the Library super schools, the local Spar and the soon to be new shopping centre if it ever materialises!
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- A private detached bungalow in the heart of Carryduff with a delightful garden
- In need of modernisation but bursting with potential, charm and convenience
- Potential to extend if desired either up or out to the garage or garden
- Four bedrooms – one located on its own which could be utilised as a reception room
- Large lounge with lovely garden views and an open plan dining area
- Original kitchen with access to the side and garage
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed
- Detached garage offering additional storage
- Off-street parking on the tarmac driveway
- Within easy walking distance to all of Carryduff’s main amenities and schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 35 Church RoadView Map
Costs to Consider