34 Rosepark, DONAGHADEE, County Down, BT21 0BG
Description & Features
Located in this extremely popular residential area within the picturesque and thriving seaside town of Donaghadee here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi detached home with no onward chain. The property has been extremely well cared for highlighted by features such as recently installed new oil boiler and tank and an electric door on the garage.
The accommodation comprises large living room with stone fireplace as well as a good sized kitchen which is open plan to casual dining/family area with aspect overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, and a shower room with three piece white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is an easily maintained well presented front forecourt in paving. A tarmac driveway provides ample parking whilst at the rear of the property there is a well presented fully enclosed rear garden with lawns, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area and southerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play, for outdoor entertaining or enjoying the sun. There is also potential to extend subject to necessary approvals. Other benefits include uPVC double glazed windows and additional store room to the rear of the garage.
With all this fine home has to offer demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. It is conveniently positioned with easy access into Donaghadee’s town centre and all its amenities such as lighthouse, harbour, shops, cafes, restaurants and the Commons. There is a variety of activities for the sporting enthusiast such as golf, cricket, rugby, football, hockey and sailing. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- Attractive Semi Detached Home with No Onward Chain
- Located in Extremely Popular Residential Area Within the Picturesque and Thriving Seaside Town of Donaghadee
- The Property has Been Well Cared For
- Large Living Room with Stone Fireplace and Cornice Ceiling
- Good Sized Open Plan Kitchen to Casual Dining/Family Area with Aspect Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two of Which Have Built-in Wardrobes
- Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating with Recently Installed New Boiler and Oil Tank
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Low Maintenance Front Paved Forecourt
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Detached Garage with Electric Remote Roller Door and Additional Store Room to the Rear
- Fantastic Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawns, Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs, Paved Patio Barbecue Area and Southerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play, For Outdoor Entertaining or
- Potential to Extend Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Conveniently Positioned with Easy Access to Donaghadee’s Thriving Town Centre
- Various Activities for the Sporting Enthusiast Including Golf, Cricket, Rugby, Hockey, Football and Sailing
- Many Amenities Close by Such as Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse and Harbour and The Commons
- Early Viewing Essential
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.12m x 3.53m (20' 1" x 11' 7")
- at widest points Stone fireplace with slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WHICH IS OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA : 6.1m x 4.04m (20' 0" x 13' 3")
- at widest points narrowing to 9’4” Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, concealed strip lighting, breakfast bar, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, storage under stairs, uPVC double glazed door from the kitchen to outside and double glazed sliding patio doors from the dining/family area to outside.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
- at widest points Built-in wardrobe, additional storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
- at widest points
- BEDROOM (3): 2.84m x 2.13m (9' 4" x 7' 0")
- plus recess Built-in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage beneath, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion.
- Easily maintained well presented front forecourt in paving, tarmac driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.49m x 3.43m (18' 0" x 11' 3")
- at widest points Electric remote roller door, power, light, oil fired boiler.
- Store Room 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
- Well presented fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area, uPVC oil tank and southerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play, for outdoor entertaining or enjoying the sun, outside tap to the side of the property, potential to extend the property into the rear garden subject to necessary approvals.
Type of Tenure
Location of 34 Rosepark
Heading out of Donaghadee along Killaughey Road take the second on your right into Rosepark. At the T-junction turn left and take the first on your right. At the next T-junction turn right and Number 34 is on your right.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?