34 Harberton Crescent, Malone, Belfast, BT9
Description & Features
The developers, Hilmark Homes and Blue Horizon Developments have combined their extensive expertise and craftsmanship to offer an exceptional new collection of high quality homes. Their meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence is an integral part of the vision and design of this stunning development.
Achieving a rare blend of timeless architectural elegance and ultra modern design, there is a feeling of space and grandeur throughout these magnificent homes.
Externally they are traditionally designed in keeping with their BT9 surroundings.
Internally the emphasis is on contemporary free flow family living with elegant light filled accommodation.
Features such as high ceilings, deep architraves and skirtings blend classical design with open plan state of the art kitchens.
DIMENSIONS, Chartered Project Architects were instrumental in the design of these fine residences where the requirement was for large reception areas for entertaining together with highly functional family accommodation essential for everyday living.
Much thought has gone into designing the garden rooms with feature floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors integrating indoor living with the outdoors.
A PERFECT LOCATION
Located in the heart of BT9, Harberton is only a few minutes’ walk from Lisburn Road’s bustling hub with local amenities, award winning restaurants, friendly coffee shops, elegant boutiques, inspiring interior emporia and quality delicatessens. The wide choice of superb schools, public transport links, golf courses, parks and excellent range of activities for all ages make it the perfection location for family living.
- Choose your luxury Kitchen finishes from our bespoke Harberton range at Alwood, Lurgan
- You will be invited to book a personal appointment with the award winning designer Janice Sutherland
- Sanitary Ware
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Low profile shower trays with contemporary glass panels and doors to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Low voltage down lights
- Premium carpet and underlay in Hall, Drawing Room, Dining and Bedrooms
- Tiled floor to Kitchen Area and Utility
- Italian floor and partial wall tiling to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Heated chrome towel rails to Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Internal Finishes
- Painted internal walls in one colour throughout and white ceilings
- Traditional panel internal doors painted white with quality ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV points and telephone points
- Security alarm wired
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre wired for BT Infinity connection
- External Finishes
- Traditional cavity wall construction with roughcast render finish where applicable
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- uPVC double glazed windows with gunmetal grey finish
- Landscape plan incorporating wall detailing, planting and hedging throughout the development
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Front and rear external lighting
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH SEPARATE WC:
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.47m x 5.23m (24' 6" x 17' 2")
- KITCHEN / FAMILY: 7.62m x 5.05m (25' 0" x 16' 7")
- GARDEN ROOM: 4.95m x 4.47m (16' 3" x 14' 8")
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.87m x 1.78m (9' 5" x 5' 10")
- PANTRY: 2.06m x 1.78m (6' 9" x 5' 10")
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.51m x 4.37m (18' 1" x 14' 4")
- ENSUITE: 3.89m x 1.78m (12' 9" x 5' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.89m x 2.49m (12' 9" x 8' 2")
- ENSUITE: 2.03m x 2.03m (6' 8" x 6' 8")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.83m x 3.23m (15' 10" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.27m x 2.82m (14' 0" x 9' 3")
- BATHROOM: 3.25m x 2.24m (10' 8" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (5): 7.21m x 3.23m (23' 8" x 10' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM; 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
- PLAY ROOM: 7.21m x 4.7m (23' 8" x 15' 5")
Type of Tenure
Location of 34 Harberton Crescent
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?