CPS Property are delighted to introduce this substantial mid-terrace property to the market. The property is currently a seven/eight bedroom house with a well proportioned layout poses an ideal opportunity for conversation into multiple apartments. Situated in a prime location within the botanic area just off the Ormeau road. Ideally positioned next to Queens University, Ormeau cafes, restaurants & bars, wile also being within walking distance of the city centre.
The building currently has an HMO license for five people and benefits from gas central heating throughout the property. This handsome period property enjoys high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms with double rooms.
The property offers an excellent opportunity for investors to purchase prime rental real estate with no onward chain.
Early viewings are highly recommended.
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Large mid-terraced property with the potential to be converted into two self-contained apartments.
- Gas Central Heating / double glazed windows
- Convenient to Queens University & many amenities on Botanic Area, including shops, restaurants and public transport
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City Centre and Queens University
- H.M.O Registered
RECEPTION 3.39m x 3.31m
BEDROOM 1 4.58m x 3.43m
KITCHEN 3.81m x 2.91m
BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.15m
BEDROOM 2 2.79m x 2.73m
BEDROOM 3 3.67m x 2.39m
BEDROOM 4 3.48m x 3.31m
BATHROOM 2.41m x 1.66m
BEDROOM 5 3.06m x 2.99m
BEDROOM 6 3.48m x 3.05m
BEDROOM 7 5.04m x 3.66m
GROUND FLOOR: 59.5m2
FIRST FLOOR: 58.2m2
SECOND FLOOR: 38.7m2