VIEWING HOMES AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Quaint in character and full of charm, Spinner s Gate allows you to enjoy the very best of modern family living in a relaxed village setting.
Set in the heart of County Down s rolling countryside, these new homes would suit any buyer; from young professionals and couples, to families and downsizers wishing to lay down roots in a local community with a friendly village atmosphere.
Not only will you find the multi award-winning and ever-lively Balloo House restaurant, the village also boasts a bustling coffee and crafts shop, a family-run butchers and a local grocery store all just a few minutes walk from your front door.
Beyond Balloo, owners of a home in Spinner s Gate are at the gateway to some of Northern Ireland's most breath-taking scenery, including Strangford Lough and the surrounding islands, offering plenty of opportunities for boating and sailing. Castle Ward, Mount Stewart, Scrabo Country Park and Castle Espie are also just a short drive away, making for great days out for the whole family.
Spinner s Gate; choose an exquisite home and let the location speak for itself!
Whether it s the slow pace of life, the surrounding countryside, or the friendly community feel that draws you here, there s no denying that a more peaceful village setting would be hard to find.
Situated just a stone s throw away from the western shores of Strangford Lough and surrounded by lush green countryside, this new development consists of detached and semi-detached homes with spacious, modern interiors and high-quality finishes throughout.
Each property will also benefit from private front and rear gardens and the homes will be finished in a combination of red brick and render and stone exteriors, blending effortlessly into the backdrop of their beautiful surrounding area.
The neighbouring village of Killinchy is only a minute away, and a short 15-minute car journey takes you to the nearby market towns of Comber and Saintfield with Belfast being only a 40-minute commute, homeowners have easy access to all of the amenities they could possibly need, whilst at the same time enjoying the slower pace of life that this village has to offer. Whether it s nursing a drink in Balloo House or enjoying the live music at Daft Eddy s, Spinner s Gate undoubtedly offers the perfect balance between convenience and relaxation.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a
Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
Front door with 5 point locking system to entrance hall, ceramic tiled floor
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 8" (3.99m x 3.25m )
Wall mounted electric fire
Family Room 10' 0" x 9' 5" (3.05m x 2.87m )
Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining And Family Area 18' 7" x 11' 11" (5.66m x 3.63m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces and up stand, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, double built in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, ample dining area, double glazed french doors to rear garden
Utility Room 8' 8" x 6' 5" (2.64m x 1.96m )
Range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With white suite, Dual flush close coupled WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 8" (3.99m x 3.25m )
Recessed low voltage spotlightsEnsuite shower room with modern white suite, fully tiled built in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush close coupled WC, ceramic tiled floor
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 5" (3.07m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 10' 2" (at widest ) (3.63m x 3.1m (at widest ) )
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' 8" (2.67m x 2.64m )
Modern white suite, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, ceramic tiled floor, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back and mirror, dual flush close coupled WC
Tarmac driveway to ample car parking.Front garden in lawnsEnclosed garden to rear in lawns, boundary fencing, paved patio area, outside light
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.