33 Hightown Gardens, Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36 7TN
Description & Features
33 Hightown Gardens, Newtownabbey, BT36 7TN
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £183,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D.
We are delighted to offer for sale this extended detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Hightown Road. This property requires some modernisation and will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to an annex style extension with a large living room, bedroom and a bathroom with white suite.
There are also a further three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
N.B. This property is leasehold, the lease length is 963 years remaining of a term of 999 from 10 August 1987. The ground rent is £30 per annum
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
- In Need Of Modernisation
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.58m (15' 8" x 11' 9")
- Fireplace with stainless steel surround and raised hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.28m x 3.58m (17' 4" x 11' 9")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, double cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, part tiled floor, radiator, access to annex
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.38m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
- Wood laminate flooing, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 3.51m (11' 4" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator
- LOUNGE 5.72m x 4.27m (18' 9" x 14' 0")
- Vaulted ceiling, two velux window, tiled floor, two radiators, pvc double glazed door to rear
- BEDROOM 4.27m x 4.24m (14' 0" x 13' 11")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator
- Tarmac driveway, garden to front Garden to rear. Boiler house with gas boiler
Type of Tenure
Location of 33 Hightown GardensView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?