33 Forfar Street, Belfast, BT12 7BD
Description & Features
A mid terrace home with superb doorstep convenience to include accessibility to schools, shops, and transport links as well as the wider motorway network and easy commuting distance to the City Centre, the Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast Metropolitan College to name a few.
Accommodation comprises of a large living room & dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom suite.
The property further benefits from oil central heating & partially double-glazed windows.
Contact CPS Property to arrange a viewing.
- Mid terrace in a popular and convenient residential location.
- Three bedrooms.
- Living room open plan to dining area
- Three-piece bathroom suite
- Oil central heating system
- Partially Double glazed
- Close to City Centre, the Royal Victoria Hospital and St. Mary's University College to name a few
Lounge/Dining- 4.1m x 2.8m
Kitchen- 4.2m x 1.7m
Bathroom- 1.7m x 3.2m
Bedroom 1- 3.35m x 3.8m
Bedroom 2- 1.9m x 3.0m
Bedroom 3- 3.4m x 3.5m
Type of Tenure