Add important places to see how far they are from this property.
Entrance Hall 1.2m x 1.26m (3' 11" x 4' 2")
Newly fitted PVC front door opening to entrance hallway laid in laminate flooring with glazed internal door leading to living and stairs to upper floor accommodation.
Living Area 3.45m x 4.35m (11' 4" x 14' 3")
Very spacious living area laid in newly fitted laminate wood flooring, including tiled feature fire opening and electric fire. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Kitchen 2.4m x 4.24m (7' 10" x 13' 11")
Newly fitted kitchen in white high gloss finish offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated ceramic hob, electric fan assisted oven, stainless steel extractor hood, sink drainer and mixer tap, ceramic tiled walls, vinyl flooring and feature recessed ceiling spotlights. There is a large under stairs storage cupboard and newly fitted glazed back door leading to enclosed yard. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Stairs and Landing 1.85m x 3.27m (6' 1" x 10' 9")
Stairs and landing laid in newly fitted plush grey carpet with roof space access hatch and double handrail.
Master Bedroom 3.27m x 4.26m (10' 9" x 14' 0")
Very spacious master bedroom laid in plush grey carpet which includes a newly fitted built in wardrobe/storage facility. 1 x single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.28m x 3.47m (7' 6" x 11' 5")
Another well proportioned double bedroom, once again laid in plush grey carpet with views to the rear yard. 1 x single panel radiator.
Bathroom 1.85m x 2.55m (6' 1" x 8' 4")
White, three piece family bathroom consisting of mains powered/gas heated shower over bath, glazed shower screen, sink and pedestal and low flush WC. The bathroom has been completed with stylish 'subway style' ceramic wall tiles and is laid in beautiful vinyl flooring. 1 x Chrome heated towel radiator.
Front and rear Garden
Newly paved front garden and step, with dwarf walls with feature 'up & down' lighting. The rear yard is private and secure with security lighting and is laid in concrete with gate leading to rear alleyway and garage.
Large garage located to the rear of the property which can be accessed from the rear yard and has vehicle thoroughfare at either end of Bryan Street itself. This is a great added bonus and could be used for a variety of purposes.
Property Sales and Letting NI take great pleasure in introducing to the Sales market this stunning newly renovated 2 bedroom, Mid-Terrace property located in the Bryan Street area of Larne, within easy access to all local amenities including shops, schools, public transport routes and within walking distance to Larne town centre to name but a few.
The property has been fully renovated to an exceptional standard throughout including the installation of a Damp proof course, Gas fired central heating system, electrical system, New kitchen, bathroom, plastering throughout, decor and freshly painted internally and externally. There is the added bonus of a detached garaged, located to the rear of the property accessed from either end of Bryan Street itself.
Accommodation comprises of;
• Fully renovated, 2 bedroom Mid-Terrace.
• Entrance hall laid in laminate wood flooring with glazed door leading to: • Spacious living area including newly tiled feature fire opening with electric fire and laminate wood flooring. • Newly fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob, extractor finished with stylish ceramic tiled walls and vinyl flooring. • Two very well-proportioned double bedrooms laid in newly fitted plush carpet. The master of which includes large built-in robe/storage facility. • Three-piece bathroom suite offering mains/gas heated shower over bath, sink & pedestal, low flush WC. Finished with ceramic wall tiling and vinyl flooring. • Newly installed Gas fired central heating with the boiler located in the bathroom storage cupboard. • Upvc double glazed windows and doors throughout. • Large Under stairs storage cupboard situated in the kitchen • On street parking with garage located to the rear of the property. • Private and secure rear garden space laid in concrete with gate leading to garage.
• Newly paved front garden with dwarf walls.
• Renovated to an exceptional standard with nothing to do upon purchased.
*** Early viewing comes highly recommended as properties of this standard are difficult to find ***
Status: For Sale
Offers Around: £79,950
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.