Site adjacent to, 33 Ballydrain Road, Comber, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 5SS
Description & Features
The Agent's Perspectiive....
"This is a superb and rare chance to purchase a residential site in the heart of the rolling County Down countryside.
Extending to approximatley 0.7 acre, the site is gently sloping to offer views over the Comber River and its estuaries to the Scrabo hills with its distinctive landmark tower.
Planning permission was passed in June 2021 under reference LA06/2019/0187/O giving up to five years for reserved matters to be submitted for full planning permission to be obtrained.
Access is by right of way from a private laneway (which is mostly concreted) and set back from the road. We understand main services are readily available.
A most attractive opportunity"
- Most attractive residential building site c.0.7 acres
- Gently sloping site with views over Comber River to Scrabo Tower
- Very convenient location with rural surroundings
- Outline planning permission passed June 2021 under reference LA/062019/0187/O
- Services readily available
- Close to Strangford Lough Yacht Club and Down Cruising Club
- Many restaurants nearby including Balloo House, Overwood, Daft Eddies, Poachers Pocket, the TT and others.
- Just two miles from Comber Square and eleven miles from Belfast City centre
Type of Tenure