32 Wellington Park Road, Maghaberry, Moira, BT67 0XR
Description & Features
A modern, well-presented detached house with driveway carparking and gardens to front and rear.
This is an ideal first home, it has been well-cared for and maintained by its current owner and offers an excellent location in the Wellington Parks development which is within easy walking of local shops, the community centre and Maghaberry Primary School. Maghaberry is also ideal for those who commute with the M1 interchange at Moira and the A26/ airport road both just a short drive away.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Dining area, Landing, 3 Bedrooms (master ensuite) and Bathroom.
Paved driveway. Gardens to front and rear.
Viewing is highly recommended, call Barbara, Julie or Andrew today on 028 92616999 to arrange an appointment to view.
- 1 Reception/ 3 Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Contemporary grey fitted kitchen
- Oak internal doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Burglar alarm
- uPVC triple glazed windows
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 3.4m x 3.9m (11' 2" x 12' 10")
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove, feature bay window.
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 3.5m x 5.4m (11' 6" x 17' 9")
- Contemporary grey fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel splashback, 5 ring gas hob, built in oven, tiled floor, low voltage downlights, feature bay window, Network point.
- Spindled gallery overlooking stair case, access to roof space via folding ladder (not floored), Network point.
- Bedroom 1 3.4m x 3.9m (11' 2" x 12' 10")
- Network point.
- Modern white coloured suite comprising: low flush w.c., semi pedestal wash hand basin, large fully tiled shower enclosure, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage downlights.
- Bedroom 2 2.4m x 3.5m (7' 10" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 3 2.2m x 2.5m (7' 3" x 8' 2")
- Walnut effect wooden laminate flooring, Network point.
- Modern white suite comprising: inset bath with chrome telephone mixer tap, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower enclosure, tiled floor, low voltage downlights.
- Neat garden to front and side in lawn, beds in plants and shrubs, brick paved pathway, brick paved driveway. Enclosed rear garden, paved patio area, side gate. Garden shed with power (water/ waste services nearby) available at separate valuation.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£941.64 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?