The Hamilton, 32 Sloanehill, Comber Road, Killyleagh, Down, BT30 9UX
Description & Features
Enjoying a superb elevated site with views over Killyleagh, Killyleagh Castle and Strangford Lough, welcome to the prestigious Sloanehill Development. Offering a range of quality and luxury new build properties within easy walking distance of Killyleagh town centre and beautiful coastal walks by Strangford Lough.
Currently under construction ‘The Hamilton’. Four bedroom semi-detached properties with accomodation as follows:-
Entrance Hallway with WC and Cloaks
Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances to Include Oven & Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
Dining Area with Feature Floor to Ceiling Windows
Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
Four Bedrooms, Master Being En-suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Driveway & Gardens to Front & Rear
10 Year Global Structure Warranty
Viewing: Strictly by Appointment. Tel: 028 4482 8000
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ALL THE LATEST MORTGAGE RATES & OFFERS VISIT www.thehomeloancompany.co.uk
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS - High-quality units with a choice of door, handle and worktop. Integrated appliances to include cooker, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC’S - Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings > Heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES - Choice of carpet or laminate flooring to lounge, bedrooms and landing. Ceramic tiled floor to hallway, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, en-suite and WC (where applicable)
- SHOWER enclosure fully tiled. Main bathroom walls tiled half way, whilst ensuite & W.C. have tiled splashback only
- BUILDING WARRANTY - Each home will be issued with a 10-year Global Structural Warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME - High Energy Efficiency Rating
Type of Tenure
Location of The HamiltonView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?