- Sunroom: 3.3m x 5.79m (10' 10" x 19' 0")
- with stunning views from the front over the mature gardens towards the Sperrin
mountain range in the distance. Attractive tiled flooring, French doors to exterior, French doors to Reception Hall,
additional French doors to the Kitchen & Dining Room, feature vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting high level
feature window above the doors to front.
- Reception Hall:
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, French doors to Sunroom, open plan to Kitchen & Dining Area.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- with extensive range of 'Pippy' (Orriee) eye and
low level units, polished granite worktops, tiled
between worktops, Franke inset stainless steel
Sink, feature housing with Aga and integral
Extractor fan, integrated dishwasher,
integrated fridge, integrated Bosch microwave,
leaded glass display unit, window pelmets with
lighting, larder unit, tiled floor, feature wall
mounted column contemporary radiators,
island unit with saucepan drawers, wine rack,
granite worktop, power points, dresser unit
with leaded glass display units, display shelves
With storage below, ceiling coving, recessed
ceiling spotlights, TV point, archway to
Reception Hall, French Doors to Sunroom,
glazed double doors to Lounge.
- Lounge: 4.93m x 7.16m (16' 2" x 23' 6")
- including bay window, views from all windows, ceiling coving, feature polished metal fireplace with carved wood surround, recessed ceiling spotlights, TV point and telephone point, glazed
double doors to the Kitchen & Dining Area.
- Family Room: 3.33m x 4.22m (10' 11" x 13' 10")
- with multi fuel stove, slate hearth, TV point, ceiling coving, traditional style tiled flooring, door to Kitchen, glazed panel door to Reception Hall.
- Bedroom (5) / Office: 2.69m x 3.25m (8' 10" x 10' 8")
- with extensive range of fitted Orriee units, book shelves, storage drawers, fireplace with tiled inset and wood surround, ceiling coving, telephone point, recessed ceiling lights, views over mature gardens to front.
- Rear Hall / Sun Porch:
- with tiled floor, door to Utility Room.
- Utility Room: 4.17m x 6.1m (13' 8" x 20' 0")
- (L-Shaped) with generous range of eye and low level units including larder unit, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, tiled floor. comprising a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and large fitted cupboards.
- comprising; WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, storage cupboards.
- Gallery Style Landing:
- with ceiling coving, points for wall lights, archway to inner hall, shelved hotpress, extensive double width storage cupboard. Access to large floored attic/storage space with potential for conversion for accommodation purposes subject to planning.
- Shower Room:
- comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Aqualisa mixer shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Master Bedroom: 4.95m x 5m (16' 3" x 16' 5")
- with double aspect windows with views over surrounding countryside,
extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture including; wardrobes, dressing table, corner window seat, ceiling coving. Ensuite: comprising; his and hers vanity basins, tiled splash back, fitted mirror with lights, tiled floor, ceiling coving, WC, tiled shower cubicle with power shower fitting.
Ensuite: comprising; his and hers vanity basins, tiled splash back, fitted mirror with lights, tiled floor, ceiling coving, WC, tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa Aquastream power shower fitting.
- Bedroom (2) 3.66m x 4.09m (12' 0" x 13' 5")
- with fitted bedroom furniture comprising; vanity unit, wardrobes, dressing table, plaster ceiling coving, stunning views to front.
- Bedroom (3): 3.02m x 3.33m (9' 11" x 10' 11")
- with range of fitted furniture comprising; wardrobes, drawers with concealed display lighting, Spectacular views to front.
- Bedroom (4): 3.02m x 3.33m (9' 11" x 10' 11")
- with ceiling coving.
- Bathroom: 1.96m x 3.61m (6' 5" x 11' 10")
- with contemporary suite comprising; panel bath with telephone hand shower attachment, tiled splash back, 'Althea' sink unit with tiled splash back, storage drawers below, WC, wall mounted chrome towel rail, glazed shower cubicle with an Aqualise Aquastream power shower, fitting, tiled floor.
- Property approached by sweeping driveway and pillared entrance leading to the original old house, stables and
main dwelling. Additional driveway continues in a loop to both sides of the old dwelling leading to a stoned courtyard and patio area leading to the lands and arena. Additional access to lands via former farm lane.
Mature gardens laid in lawn to three sides of house with established trees and beech hedging providing good
shelter, generous garden area and patio to front with mature shrubbery, trees, hedges and seasonal planting
providing year round colour.
A yew hedge along the road frontage provides additional privacy. Gardens are dog fenced.
- Charming Original Dwelling House / Cottage:
- which may be suitable for conversion to additional accommodation for guest / Air BnB use subject to consent. Accommodation consists of:
- Living Room: 5.66m x 3.99m (18' 7" x 13' 1")
- with stable door, multi fuel stove, traditional surround, tiled floor, feature exposed stone wall, beam ceiling, double aspect windows, stairs to first floor, access door to store.
- Store: 3.61m x 3.96m (11' 10" x 13' 0")
- with original beam ceiling, window, lighting, door to additional store room with light, tiled floor and external door.
- First Floor:
- large open plan space running the full length of the cottage with high level external door in gable.
- Stables / Stores:
- 2 useful adjacent rooms with stable doors, windows, electric lights, concrete floors and electric provision.
- Garage / Workshop: 4.88m x 9.75m (16' 0" x 32' 0")
- with tall swing vehicular doors to side, electric lights, concrete floor.
- Hay Barn: 13.49m x 7.62m (44' 3" x 25' 0")
- originally sub divided into four stables. With lights and electric provision.
- Garage: 11.46m x 5.79m (37' 7" x 19' 0")
- with wooden swing doors to front, strip lighting, power points, door to the Utility Room.
- Garden Room:
- with sliding door and picture window facing garden. May be suitable for conversion to home office.
- 1/2 acre sand arena, suitable for a variety of uses, fenced and surrounded by mature trees and hedging on three sides. Access to Fruit / Vegetable Garden.
- Fruit / Vegetable Garden:
- 1/4 acre of fruit trees with hardstanding area, lawn and greenhouse, withaccess to stoned courtyard area and 2.5 Acre Field.
- 2.5 Acre Field:
- laid to grass with fenced beech plantations up both sides planted to frame the spectacular views from the house and garden of the Bann valley and the hills beyond. Vehicle access to Lislagan Road. Adjacent former farm track, currently in grass and bordered by mature hedging, forms an additional feature, leading back to the gardens.
All lands are bounded to the south by newly planted mixed native
broadleaves which will in time provide additional shelter and privacy.