32 Glenveagh, Newry, County Down, BT34 5US
Offers in the region of
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
The ideal starter home or investment property. This delightful semi-detached dwelling presented in good condition offers spacious and affordable 4 bedroom accommodation within an easy drive-time to Newry City, Banbridge, Warrenpoint, & Newcastle and in addition is convenient to all local amenities on offer within the Hilltown centre. Early viewing is highly recommended for those seeking their first time property in the locality.
- off street parking
- Double glazing
- garden to front and secure private garden to rear
- Entrance Hall 4.76m x 1.81m (15' 7" x 5' 11")
- Tiled floor covering, double radiator. Leading to reception room, downstairs bedroom, family bathroom and Kitchen/Diner. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.76m x 3.52m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
- Located to the front of the dwelling. Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. wood floor covering, Television and Telephone point, Double and Single Radiator.
- Bedroom One 3.19m x 3.11m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
- Located to the front of the property. laminate floor covering & Double radiator, currently set out as a playroom but could be used as a 2nd reception/study.
- Family Bathroom 2.63m x 2.06m (8' 8" x 6' 9")
- Three piece white suite with jacuzzi bath with shower mixer taps over bath. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 6.56m x 3.23m (21' 6" x 10' 7")
- Variety of high and low level units, 4-ring gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Heating Controls, Double radiator. Patio doors leading to private rear garden.
- Utility Room 3.23m x 1.86m (10' 7" x 6' 1")
- Situated to rear., plumbed for washing machine, storage units and sink. Tiled floor covering, external door leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom Two 4.02m x 3.85m (13' 2" x 12' 8")
- Located to front of property, Dormer window, Laminate flooring covering and Double radiator
- Bedroom Three 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
- Located to front of property. Dormer window, built in storage cupboard, laminate wood floor covering, Double radiator and Television point.
- Bedroom Four 3.06m x 2.49m (10' 0" x 8' 2")
- Located to the rear of the property, Laminate wood floor covering and Double radiator.
- Shower Room 2.88m x 1.66m (9' 5" x 5' 5")
- 2 piece white suite, stand alone walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and walls & single radiator.
- With additional storage
Type of Tenure
Location of 32 GlenveaghView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?