32 Barban Hill, Dromore, BT25 1PR
Description & Features
This recently listed three bedroom terraced home situated on Barban Hill Dromore is the ideal starter home or perfect for investment. The house comprises of a large bright living area, good sized kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a first floor family bathroom. The house is within a short walk from the town centre and all local amenities on its doorstep such as shops, schools and the bus stop. Dromore is ideal for those commuting to and from work with the easy access to the A1.
Early Viewing recommended by calling Leanne on 02840622226 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- On Road Parking
- Chain Free Sale
- Viewing By Appointment Only
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 6.55m x 3.33m (21' 6" x 10' 11")
- Wooden flooring with open fire.
- KITCHEN 5.11m x 2.97m (16' 9" x 9' 9")
- Fitted with a good range of high and low level units with space for washing machine, cooker and under counter fridge.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.8m x 3.15m (15' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.28m x 1.57m (10' 9" x 5' 2")
- BEDROOM THREE 2.97m x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
- BATHROOM 2.16m x 1.96m (7' 1" x 6' 5")
- Tiled walls and fitted with W.C, wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead.
- Enclosed pave front garden. To the rear you have a good sized garden with paved patio area.
Type of Tenure
Location of 32 Barban HillView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?