- TILED COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With light, leading to uPVC double glazed front door with glass inset into spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original oak herringbone parquet floor, access to electric storage meter, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- into bay window
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN DINING ROOM: 7.32m x 3.58m (24' 0" x 11' 9")
- at widest points
Kitchen: With range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, space for fridge, space for freezer, built-in four ring Whirlpool electric hob with oven below and stainless steel extractor fan above, part tiled walls, tiled splashback, access to storage cupboard/larder, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
Dining: Original oak herringbone parquet floor, feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth, outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- Large picture window, access to roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
- into bay window
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front, views of Stormont Estate
- BEDROOM (2): 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
- Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.67m x 2.31m (8' 9" x 7' 7")
- Outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, half pedestal with wash hand basin and chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, bath, corner shower unit with Mira Sport up and over shower unit, high voltage recessed spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and shelving above for storage.
- Roofspace with light – access via Slingsby ladder.
- Front: Tarmac driveway to detached garage. Off-street parking for one to two cars, part laid in lawns with shrubs, access gate to rear.
Rear: South facing rear garden. Part paved and part laid in lawns with mature trees, oil tank located to rear of garage, outside light and tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 4.19m x 2.08m (13' 9" x 6' 10")
- Light, power and oil-fired boiler.