31 Park View, Cloughoge, Newry, County Armagh, BT35 8LU
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
31 Park View, Cloughoge
A spacious two reception, four bedroom semi-detached dwelling with large rear gardens situated in this very popular residential area close to the A1 motorway. The property would be ideally for family use and comes with a a recommendation of early internal inspection. Contact agent for further details.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascia and Downpipes
- PVC Front and Rear Doors
- Pine Internal Doors
- Alarm System Fitted
- Carpets and Blinds Included
- Close to A1 Motorway
- Plus a Host of Other Features
- Entrance Porch 2.51m x 2.25m (8' 3" x 7' 5")
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen. Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall 3.13m x 2.42m (10' 3" x 7' 11")
- Cermaic tiled floor and staircase to first floor level.
- Sitting Room 2.82m x 3.16m (9' 3" x 10' 4")
- Laminate floor.
- Lounge 5.48m x 3.56m (18' 0" x 11' 8")
- Stone fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Laminate floor. Light dimmer switch and television point. Patio double glazed door to rear garden.
- Kitchen 4.66m x 3.58m (15' 3" x 11' 9")
- Range of high and low level fitted units with oven, hob, fridge-freezer and breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Utility room 2.87m x 2.74m (9' 5" x 9' 0")
- Range of fitted units and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled wall. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.65m (13' 4" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 2 3.14m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.92m x 3.55m (12' 10" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 4 3m x 3.21m (9' 10" x 10' 6")
- Built-in wardrobe and hotpress. Laminate floor.
- Shower Room 1.98m x 2.42m (6' 6" x 7' 11")
- Walk-in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor.
- Garage 5.64m x 4m (18' 6" x 13' 1")
- Oil fired boiler.
- Concrete parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden area with separate rear entrance. Large garden and patio area to the rear.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?