31 Fernmore Road, BANGOR, County Down, BT19 6DY
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer to the market this superb detached chalet bungalow located on the outskirts of Bangor Town Centre.
Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout the property comprises covered entrance porch with sliding door leading to entrance hall, large drawing room with spacious open plan kitchen, dining living area with doors opening onto the side and rear and range of fitted appliances to the kitchen. There are four double bedrooms over the ground and first floor, with shower room on the ground floor and additional shower room on the first floor. Outside the property offers gardens in lawn perfect for entertaining and detached garage with additional utility area space.
Close to many local schools, shops and amenities this superb home also offers good transport networks to the surrounding area, Bangor town centre, Donaghadee, Newtownards, Holywood and Belfast City Centre. With little to do but move in we recommend an inspection to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Excellent detached chalet bungalow located in highly desirable residential location
- Large drawing room with laminate wood flooring
- Kitchen with excellent range of units and appliances
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living area with doors opening onto the side and rear gardens
- Four bedrooms over the ground and first floor
- Two shower rooms on ground and first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Driveway car parking for multiple cars leading to detached garage
- Close to many shops, amenities, schools and transport networks
Type of Tenure
Location of 31 Fernmore RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider