- Hardwood panelled entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, original inner door with stained glass inset and side panels,
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood strip floor, corniced ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
- Marble fire surround with dog grate inset and marble hearth, cherry wood strip floor.
- KITCHEN: 4.95m x 2.59m (16' 3" x 8' 6")
- Excellent range of handcrafted pitch pine fitted units with granite and marble worktops, twin porcelain Belfast sink with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, recess for gas range cooker with stainless steel canopy, freestanding dresser, space for fridge freezer, black and white tiled floor, door to inner courtyard garden.
- INNER COURTYARD GARDEN:
- Passageway to front, boiler house with Ferroli gas boiler, water supply.
- DINING ROOM: 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- Original cast iron solid fuel range, built in storage cupboards, black and white tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.11m x 4.22m (16' 9" x 13' 10")
- Attractive carved painted fireplace surround with slate inset and hearth, open fire with dog grate, panelled walls, Cherry wood strip floor, corniced ceiling, outlook over rear gardens.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with instant heat electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- HALF LANDING:
- Walnut wood strip floor.
- White suite comprising of free standing roll top cast iron bath, closed cistern WC, wash hand basin, wet room shower area with multi head shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.38m x 4.32m (17' 8" x 14' 2")
- Into bay. Walnut wood strip floor, corniced ceiling, period fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Overhead and hand held shower fitment, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pebbled tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR CONSERVATORY: 8.66m x 2.01m (28' 5" x 6' 7")
- Sliding glazed door to balcony. Fully glazed walls with views across Belfast Lough. Triple glazed, self cleaning glass.
Second Floor Half Landing
- LAUNDRY ROOM: 3.71m x 3m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
- Built in units with stainless steel worktops, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (6): 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
- Period fireplace, French oak wood strip floor.
- LUGGAGE ROOM/STUDY: 2.62m x 1.83m (8' 7" x 6' 0")
First Floor (Rear)
- BEDROOM (2): 5.11m x 4.22m (16' 9" x 13' 10")
- Views to Belfast Lough. Feature freestanding bath set on marble plinth and backsplash with period taps, vanity unit with inset oval wash hand basin, solid Walnut wood floor, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3)/DRESSING ROOM: 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- Built in open hanging space and drawers, solid Walnut wood floor, corniced ceiling, contemporary wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (4): 5.13m x 4.52m (16' 10" x 14' 10")
- To max. Glazed dormer with views to Belfast Lough, Bangor Marina and across Bangor Town centre. French oak solid wood floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
- To max. Wood strip floor, feature exposed stone wall, arched dormer.
- Driveway to front and side with generous parking.
- WORKSHOP/GARDEN SHED: 2.92m x 1.83m (9' 7" x 6' 0")
- STUDIO: 5.89m x 2.74m (19' 4" x 9' 0")
- Real terracotta tiled floor, cast iron range, double opening to raised decking area overlooking gardens.
- Mature, private and enclosed gardens, mature trees and shrubs, border hedging, laid in lawns, tiered patio areas.
- GARDEN ROOM: 6.5m x 3.05m (21' 4" x 10' 0")
- Glazed outlook to gardens, corrugated construction, raised deck.