- Front door with etched glazed inset, glazed top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling,wood panelling walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE: 4.78m x 3.58m (15' 8" x 11' 9")
- Oak wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, period style painted fireplace surround, cast iron and polished inset, tiled hearth, gas fire, mature outlook to garden.
- HOME OFFICE/GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 3.48m x 2.01m (11' 5" x 6' 7")
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Victorian period style white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, floor to ceiling, tiled splashback with inset glazed mosaic detail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 9.75m x 3.12m (32' 0" x 10' 3")
- Hand painted style kitchen with pewter fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in wine rack, concealed down lighting, integrated larder fridge, integrated dishwasher, range style cooker with five ring gas hob, electric warming plate, electric ovens below, fixed canopy extractor hood with tiled recess and inset tiling detail, mantel above, ceramic tiled floor, island unit with additional cabinetry, ceramic tiled floor throughout with inset tiling detail, open to living and dining space with uPVC double glazed French doors to patio and garden, feature double glazed stained glass window, outlook from kitchen to courtyard with exposed blue stone wall, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.49m x 2.24m (8' 2" x 7' 4")
- Matching range of high and low level hand painted style units, pewter fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for freezer, concealed gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling and corbels, ceiling rose x two, spacious landing with access to roofspace via folding timber ladder.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.75m x 3.66m (15' 7" x 12' 0")
- Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.56m x 3.12m (11' 8" x 10' 3")
- Mature outlook to front, vaulted ceiling with exposed beam, recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, circular ceramic basin, chrome mixer taps on timber stand, walk-in glazed shower enclosure, fully tiled, with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- BEDROOM (4):
- Period style white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and inset tiling detail, period style heated towel rail, free standing cast iron ball claw foot bath, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls with border detail, ceramic tiled floor, semi vaulted ceiling, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Floored for storage, electric light, suitable for conversion subject to usual planning permissions.
- Allocated parking space to front of property, double gates to rear of property where vehicles can also be parked, gardens laid in lawns, paved patio areas, barked flowerbeds, southerly aspect, mature tree, bounded by gates and mature hedging, outdoor light, enclosed courtyard with exposed blue stone wall, outdoor light and water tap, access door for refuse bins.