31 Ardmore Heights, Holywood, BT18 0PY
Description & Features
This beautifully refurbished four bed detached bungalow is situated within a much sought after area. Situated on a prime site with front and rear gardens laid in lawns and mature planting this property is suitable for a range of purchasers.
Internally the property comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite shower room, a spacious lounge and separate dining/family room, modern family bathroom and fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and access to the garden.
This is an ever popular and sought after residential location providing excellent convenience to a wide range of local schools catering for all ages. The property is in close proximity to Holywood’s bustling High Street as well as offering ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail.
- Detached Family Bungalow Occupying Spacious Level Site
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Includes Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge and seperate Dining/Family Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Range of Modern Units and Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom with white suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Garage
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Popular and Sought After Location
- Excellent Convenience
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
Type of Tenure
Location of 31 Ardmore HeightsView Map
Costs to Consider