30A Tullyhubbert Road, Moneyreagh, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 6BY
Description & Features
Beautifully located in the heart of the Mid Down Countryside the property benefits from all the benefits of rural living and yet is within a 15 minute drive to Belfast with the surrounding towns of Comber, Saintfield and Ballygowan all within close proximity as well as a host of local amenities and excellent schooling.
The property itself was constructed 2 years ago and has been finished to the highest standards throughout with an unrivalled level of specification.
Extending to 2600 sq. ft the adaptable layout provides for the potential of 5 bedrooms together with open plan kitchen/living/dining, family room together with luxury bathroom, ensuite and additional shower room.
Externally the property is positioned on a pleasant site extending to approximately 0.7 acres with formal gardens, rear paddock, and large garage.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today’s market viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road Office on 02890 668888.
- Magnificent Detached Family Home Extending To 2,600 Sq Ft
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Finished To A High Level Of Specification
- Five Bedrooms/One Reception Or Four Bedrooms/Two Reception
- Superb Kitchen With Central Island Open To Living/Dining Areas
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom, Ensuite And Additional Shower Room
- Large Detached Garage And Generous Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating [Underfloor To Ground Floor]
- PVC Double Glazing
- Heat Recovery System
- High Levels Of Insulation Throughout
- Electric Gates Leading To Tarmac Driveway With Generous Parking
- External Cameras And Lighting
- Pleasant Site Extending To 0.7 Acre With Gardens And Rear Paddock
- Popular And Convenient Semi Rural Location 15 Minutes From Belfast City Centre
- Viewing By Private Appointment
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
- Brick fireplace with wood-burning stove.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA: 8.71m x 5.11m (28' 7" x 16' 9")
- In the Kitchen – Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with quartz worktops. Inset sink with ‘Quooker’ boiling hot water tap. 5 ring gas hob. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Sliding doors from Living Area to front patio.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.84m x 2.06m (12' 7" x 6' 9")
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.53m x 3.78m (21' 5" x 12' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM: 2.87m x 1.73m (9' 5" x 5' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.14m x 3.1m (13' 7" x 10' 2")
- Freestanding bath. Walk-in shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Hot-press.
- BEDROOM (3) / CINEMA ROOM / PLAYROOM: 6.48m x 4.32m (21' 3" x 14' 2")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 6.48m x 3.78m (21' 3" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (5): 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- 0.7 acre site with gardens in lawns and patio, rear paddock, and generous parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 9.91m x 7.09m (32' 6" x 23' 3")
Type of Tenure
Location of 30A Tullyhubbert Road
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?