- Hardwood bespoke double glazed front door with glazed side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.56m x 4.83m (18' 3" x 15' 10")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, sandstone surround fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows with beautiful mature outlook to garden.
- KITCHEN: 8.15m x 5.41m (26' 9" x 17' 9")
- Modern bespoke hand painted style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite quartz stone worktops, double sink unit with Quooker mixer tap, pull-out bin, integrated dishwasher, built-in high level Neff grill and cooker, integrated fridge and freezer, large pull-out larder cupboard, breakfast island with granite stone worktops, Neff five ring induction hob, built-in breakfast bar, beautiful mature outlook over rear garden, double glazed aluminium sliding doors to garden, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining and living area with dual aspect windows, large porcelain tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With cloaks area, part wood panelled walls, porcelain tiled floor, hardwood double glazed access door to rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, granite worktops, built-in cabinet below, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- UTILITY: 3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, mixer taps, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, roofspace partially floored, insulated, window with mature outlook.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.7m x 3.86m (15' 5" x 12' 8")
- Dual aspect windows, extensive range of built-in sliding robes, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with composite worktops, built-in cabinet below, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls with tiled alcove and worktop, heated towel rail, walk-in shower with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback and soakaway, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, feature glass cube wall.
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, oval bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower unit, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps with pull-out cabinet below, heated shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- LARGE STUDY AREA: 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- Mature outlook, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
- Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
- Cornice ceiling.
- Driveway with feature ground lighting with ample parking leading to rear, front and side large gardens laid in lawn, ideal for outdoor entertaining and children at play, with boundary hedging and excellent degree of privacy, paved patio area to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun with flowerbeds with array of plants and shrubs, summer house with light and power, oil PVC storage tank.