30 Low Road, Lisburn, BT27 4TJ
Description & Features
FANTASTIC first time or investment PURCHASE
Extended mid terrace home close shops, public transport and schools for all ages.
Accommodation comprises spacious lounge, fitted kitchen / dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Additional features include gas heating, mahogany double glazing and private rear garden.
The property is currently tenanted and would benefit from some modernisation.
View soon !
- Fitted kitchen / Dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Mahogany double glazing
- Phoenix gas heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE: 5.27m x 3.43m (17' 3" x 11' 3")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 3.98m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
- Range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM ONE: 3.44m x 2.94m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM TWO: 3.17m x 2.14m (10' 5" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM THREE: 2.45m x 2.28m (8' 0" x 7' 6")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with raised patio area. Store house.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 30 Low Road
Low RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
£568.91 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?