3 Wynnland Avenue, Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36 6SA
Description & Features
PUBLIC NOTICE - 3 Wynnland Avenue, Newtownabbey, BT36 6SA. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £155,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Manse Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, family room / bedroom and a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and access to rear. Also on the ground floor there is a bedroom and bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms master with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
Other benefits include gas heating and majority PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front with mature trees and shrubs and a garden to rear with brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
N.B. Solicitor has noted there is a ground rent of £20 per annum.
- Detached Villa
- 4 Beds Master Ensuite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Detached Garage
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 3.43m x 2.77m (11' 3" x 9' 1")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, Belfast style sink, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door,
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 5 3.94m x 3.33m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM 4 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
- White suite comprising shower bath with shower attachment and screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, chrome heated towel radiator
- BEDROOM 1
- Built in wardrobe, cupboard and drawer, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.26m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
- Driveway leading to a detached garage Garden to front in lawn with mature trees and shrubs Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area
Type of Tenure
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?