3 Warren Manor, Warren Road, Donaghadee, Down, BT21 0QT
Description & Features
Independent Property Estates are delighted to offer to the Sales Market Apartment 3 Warren Manor, 98 Warren Road, Donaghadee. This stunning Apartment, located within a secure and attractive development, is located off the prestigious and highly sought-after Warren Road and enjoys enviable views over the Copeland Islands, the North Channel & beyond. Accessed through a well-maintained and secure communal Entrance Hall, this Apartment internally offers deceptively spacious accommodation. To the front of the Apartment there is a spacious Lounge / Dining Room leading into a Bay Window to enjoy the sea views on offer. Off of the Lounge / Dining Room there is access to the Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances which also provides space for casual dining. Two well proportioned double Bedrooms are located to the rear of the apartment. The Principal Bedroom, of notable size, enjoy access to an Ensuite Wet Room as well as access to a private south facing enclosed seating area. Completing the accommodation is a fully tiled Bathroom with a white three-piece suite comprising a Panel Bath with Shower Attachment, a Push Button W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Externally, to the front of the development there is a well maintained garden in lawn to enjoy the sea views. To the rear of the Premises there is a spacious car parking area with allocated resident parking. Apartment 3 enjoys two spaces, one of which is located directly to the rear of the Apartment.
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Located on the Prestigious Warren Road
- Views over the Copeland Islands, the North Channel & beyond
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Wet Room
- Spacious Lounge / Dining with Sea Views
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Wall Enclosed Seating Area off of Principal Bedroom
- Allocated Resident’s Parking
- Well Maintained & Attractive Development
- OFFERS OVER – £269,950
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious Entrance Hall with access to storage cupboard and Intercom Access Handset.
- LOUNGE / DINING: 6.27m x 5.84m (20' 7" x 19' 2")
- Spacious front aspect Reception Room leading into a Bay Window with views over the Copeland Islands, the North Channel and beyond. Gas plumbing in place with potential to install a Gas Fire.
- KITCHEN: 4.06m x 2.9m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units and a range of integrated appliances including: a Microwave, an Oven, a Hob, a Dishwasher. Complete with tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.92m x 4.19m (19' 5" x 13' 9")
- Spacious rear aspect double Bedroom with fitted Wardrobes, double doors to a private rear seating area and access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- ‘Wet Room’ style Ensuite Shower Room comprising a Vanity Unit Wash Hand Basin, a Push Button W.C. and a walk-in Shower Enclosure.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Side aspect double Bedroom.
- BATHROOM: 2.77m x 1.68m (9' 1" x 5' 6")
- Fully tiled Bathroom with a white three-piece suite comprising a Panel Bath with Shower Attachment, a Push Button W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin.
- To the front of the Development there are communal gardens laid in lawn with sea views over the Copeland Islands and beyond.
- To the rear there is a spacious resident car parking area with two spaces dedicated to Apartment 3. Conveniently one space is located directly to the rear of the Apartment.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Warren Manor
Warren Road, Donaghadee. Shoreside location looking towards the Copeland Islands.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?