3 The Spires Crescent, Killinchy, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 6UQ
Description & Features
This well presented semi detached property is located in the popular residential development “The Spires” in Killinchy. The location offers excellent convenience to local amenities at Balloo Village and well renowned eateries including Balloo House and Daft Eddy’s. The property is in close proximity to Killinchy Primary School with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools.
Only a short drive to the Shores of Strangford Lough, where there are many coastal walks and the picturesque Strangford Lough Yacht Club for the sailing enthusiasts.
The property boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout, comprising in brief, spacious living room with open fireplace, open the dining area. Kitchen with range of high and low level units with access to the rear gardens. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower room and white suite family bathroom.
The rear gardens are laid in lawns with patio area offering an excellent degree of privacy. To the front the driveway provides ample car parking for numerous vehicles.
With so many flexible attributes, in order to truly appreciate the property we recommend your earliest possible internal inspection.
- Well Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Quiet Residential Address Offering Convenience to Local Amenities & Popular Eateries
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with Attractive Ensuite Shower Room
- Kitchen with Range of High & Low Level Units
- Spacious Living Room with Open Fireplace
- Ample Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns, with Patio Area with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Driveway Providing Ample Car parking
- Close Proximity to Killinchy Primary School with Good Road & Bus Networks to Leading Grammar Schools
- Coastal Walks & Strangford Lough Yacht Club Only A Short Drive Away
Type of Tenure