3 The Old Mill Race, Comber, BT23 5RH
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer to the market this superb detached villa, situated in a sought after cul-de-sac location just off Old Ballygowan Road, Comber. The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout. Internally there is a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom WC, lounge with feature fireplace open plan to a dining area as well as a fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, and also a luxury three piece bathroom suite with large jacuzzi style bath. Outside there are low maintenance gardens with artificial grass and decking, tarmac driveway, large enclosed secure car port and also a detached garage beyond. The home further benefits from double glazing, alarm system and Phoenix Gas heating system. Available with no onward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Well Presented Detached Villa In Prime & Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Bruce Wood Flooring, Open Plan To Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High & Low Level Cupboards, Built-In Oven, Gas Hob & Fridge/Freezer
- Luxury Fitted Three Piece White Bathroom Suite Incorporating Large Jacuzzi Bath
- Spacious Entrance Hall / Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Double Glazed / Phoenix Gas Heating
- Large Covered Enclosed Car Port & Separate Detached Garage With Remote Electric Door
- Intruder Alarm System / Tarmac Off Street Parking / Low Maintenance Gardens Front & Rear
- Available With No Onward Chain / Near To Local Primary School & Transport Links To Belfast
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden, part glazed entrance door, tiled flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood Bruce flooring, under floor heating, under stairs cupboard, telephone point.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA: 6.83m x 5.23m (22' 5" x 17' 2")
- Glass fronted fire suitable for smokeless fuel, with marble inset, wooden surround and slate tiled hearth, solid wood Bruce flooring, under floor heating, double glazed french doors to rear garden, telephone point.
- KITCHEN: 3.51m x 2.82m (11' 6" x 9' 3")
- Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, granite worktop and fluted drainer to sink area with inset stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tiled flooring, recessed lighting, part tiled walls, under floor heating.
- Roofspace access, laundry cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
- Recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, TV and phone points, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with luxury shower unit, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.19m x 1.88m (13' 9" x 6' 2")
- Overall approx. Double panelled radiator, velux window, recessed lighting.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Three piece luxury suite comprising of large Jacuzzi bath with hand shower attachment, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan, single panelled radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.02m x 3m (19' 9" x 9' 10")
- Electric roller shutter door, power, light, stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water supply, worktop, alarm system.
- ATTACHED CAR PORT:
- Power, light, alarm system.
- To front - garden in stones with shrubs, tarmac driveway with pavior brick edging. To rear - timber decked area, artificial grass, steps to pavior brick terrace with railings, enclosed.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 The Old Mill Race
Travelling out of Comber along High Street, at the bottom of the hill veer left on to Old Ballygowan Road. Continue along and take the first turn on the right in to The Old Mill Race.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?