3 Stonebridge Square, Bangor, County Down, BT23 7QU
Description & Features
The property occupies a pleasant corner site overlooking a mature, landscaped green space. Located close to Bangor and Newtownards the property also offers easy commuting to Belfast.
Internally, the property comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms, the main bedroom with en suite shower room, entrance hall, spacious living room with feature fireplace and square bay window, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and informal dining area, good-sized conservatory, family bathroom, and downstairs WC. The presentation is excellent throughout.
Externally, the property has front and rear gardens and off-street parking.
The property further benefits from Oak effect double glazing and an oil-fired central heating system.
Location, layout, and presentation mean this property offers a great deal for any purchaser.
Viewing is available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Three-Bedroom Detached Villa
- En Suite Shower Room
- Kitchen And Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient Location
- Zero Stamp Duty No Onward Chain
- Now with no stamp duty payable this is a beautifully presented detached villa situated within the popular Stonebridge Village.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels and lead insets. Telephone point. Alarm pad. Ceramic tile floor. Under-stair cloakroom. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.72m x 4.55m (15' 6" x 14' 11")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate tile hearth. Square bay window. Television point.
- Kitchen/Dining 7.14m x 3.33m (23' 5" x 10' 11")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Harting system time clock. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Informal dining area. Sliding doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 4.01m x 3.05m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Ceramic tile floor. French doors to decking.
- WC 1.85m x 1.68m (6' 1" x 5' 6")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- Access to roof space. Positive input ventilation (PIV) unit.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
- Front aspect. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.34m (12' 8" x 7' 8")
- Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- Side aspect. Large built-in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom 3.33m x 1.7m (10' 11" x 5' 7")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and panelled bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Outside Front
- Garden in lawn. Paved path and steps. Side path in decorative pebbles. Mature hedging and planting. Double wooden gates to off-street parking to rear.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn. Raised decking. Parking area in decorative pebbles. PVC oil tank. Oil-fired boiler. Vertical board fencing. Fully enclosed.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Freehold Current Rates - £1392.64
- Travelling on Green Road into Conlig turn right onto Stonebridge Avenue, at the junction turn right and follow the road round and turn right onto Stonebridge Square the property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Stonebridge Square
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?