- Reception Hall
- Hardwood front door and glass side panels, oak flooring, intercom for gates.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, oak flooring. Includes hanging area for coats etc.
- Lounge 3.53m x 6.02m (11' 7" x 19' 9")
- Into bay. Cast iron fire place with tiled inset and slate hearth, oak flooring, picture rail, wired for wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.66m x 8.36m (12' 0" x 27' 5")
- One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units including leaded glass display cabinets, oil fired Aga with two ovens, split level oven and Neff gas hob, extractor hood, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, wall tiling, tiled flooring.
Spacious dining area with double doors to garden.
- Living Room 2.79m x 5.54m (9' 2" x 18' 2")
- Laminate wood flooring, picture rail, wired for wall lights.
- Master Bedroom 3.4m x 4.24m (11' 2" x 13' 11")
- Sea glimpses over Ballyhome Bay. Excellent range of built in robes, dressing area.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Bedroom Two 3.12m x 4.6m (10' 3" x 15' 1")
- Including range of build in robes.
- Bedroom Three 2.82m x 3.66m (9' 3" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom Four 2.31m x 2.82m (7' 7" x 9' 3")
- Access to eaves storage.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Integral Garage 2.59m x 5.56m (8' 6" x 18' 3")
- Up and over door, light and power.
Laundry area with plumbing for washing machine.
- Brick pavior driveway providing ample off road parking.
Brick pavior patio to front.
Enclosed and private, south facing rear garden with raised flower beds.