Honeysuckle Cottage, 3 Orchard Way, Off Old Cultra Road , Cultra, BT18 0BE
Description & Features
THE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
"We have been here since the house was built in the early eighties, tucked away in a quiet enclave but only a 15 minute walk to Holywood along the shore or 5 minutes by bicycle. The train and bus to Belfast are both a 3 minute walk away.
The garden has been lovely over the years with the old wall of the market garden on the Cultra estate being a feature. Orchard Way is tightly held and many of the neighbours have been here since the houses were built. Our house is warm in winter with central heating double glazing and an Aga. We hope that whoever buys it will enjoy it as much as we have over the years"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Deceptively spacious detached family home extending to c.2,800 sqft set on a private mature site of c.0.4 Acres within a much sought after location at the end of a cul de sac
- Extended over recent years to offer flexible accommodation
- Drawing room, dining room and family room
- Kitchen with feature oil fired Aga
- Separate utility room
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, main with extensive built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Separate shower room with walk-in hotpress
- PVC double glazed, gas fired central heating
- Oversized integral garage with electric up and over door with additional storage, gardener's toilet and access to green house
- Alarm system
- The potential for a teenage/granny annex (subject to the relevant permissions)
- Beautiful gardens surrounding the home offering full privacy and an array of mature planting providing colour throughout the seasons
- Concrete and brick driveway with parking for up to six cars
- Only minutes from Marino train station, mini market and the coastal path
- A fabulous home that provides a perfect home for either a family or an extended family in a quiet tranquil setting with a magical garden to match
Type of Tenure