3 Oaktree Drive, Antrim, County Antrim, BT41 1DA
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well proportioned three bedroom, mid terraced house in a sought after location just off the main Parkhall Road. Providing easy access to the bus and train stations together with local primary and secondary schools. This house boasts low maintenance gardens to the front and rear together with PVC windows, fascia and soffits. This property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- ntrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with electric 'coal effect' fire.
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech effect low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms two of which with built-in storage
- Bathroom with easy access wet room style shower area
- Low maintanance fully enclosed garden to the rear
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Excellent opportunity for investors, first time buyers and families alike
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Single radiator. Staircase to first floor. Door to:
- LVIING ROOM 4.26m x 4.35m (14' 0" x 14' 3")
- Electric Fire with 'Stone effect' surround. Double Radiaitor
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.11m x 4.25m (10' 2" x 13' 11")
- Full range of high and low level grey units. Complimentary work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with extractor fan., washing machine and low level fridge/freezer.
- REAR HALL
- Two panel door with access to fully enclose rear garden. Under stair storage
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Hatch access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.09m x 3.02m (10' 1" x 9' 11")
- plus built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.67m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.61m x 2.09m (8' 7" x 6' 10")
- (max) Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.22m x 1.65m (7' 4" x 5' 5")
- White suite with open wet room style shower area with "Redring" electric shower unit. Extractor Fan. Tiled walls to shower area. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Paved pathway to front. Fully paved yard to rear. Fully enclosed concrete yard to rear. Timber pedestrian gate and fencing. PVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Oaktree DriveView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?