3 Monree Hill, Donaghcloney, Armagh, BT66 7GY
Description & Features
A very exclusive detached dwelling enjoying a truly enviable position within this much admired and exclusive development of homes, wonderfully located on the edge of Donghcloney’s pretty cricketing village with an array of local amenities as well as Donghcloney Primary School and good road networks to neighbouring towns and villages. The property has a fantastic interior for modern living with an easy flow of principle rooms which has been beautifully maintained and presented and will undoubtedly appeal to those who view. Viewing a must!
- Handsome detached dwelling enjoying a desirable position within this exclusive residential development
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- Bright entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Bright landing with feature arch window
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and double doors leading though to the family room
- Adjoining PVC double glazed sunroom to the rear
- Beautifully designed kitchen with ample high and low level units
- Spacious utility room with fitted cupboards
- Attractive bathroom with free standing bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin
- Spacious gardens to the rear laid out in lawns and has a private aspect
- Neatly maintained front garden laid out in lawns
- Gravel driveway to the side
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Stunning interior presentation
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?