3 Mallard Bay, Groomsport, BT19 6PS
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
A time for peace, tranquility and above all contentment. To help you achieve this we're pleased to offer this home which is presented to a high level of comfort and presentation and offers the perfect surroundings for those who have recently retired or considering down sizing.
The concept of the development in providing a community spirit within which one can feel and secure is alive and well in the form of this particular home. All this awaits through an appointment to view.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Oak Kitchen / Dining Area
- Gas Heating System. LPG
- uPVC Double Glazing
- White Shower Room
- Pleasant Outlook
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ..
- LOUNGE 6.58m x 3.73m (21' 7" x 12' 3")
- Electric fire with slate effect surround and hearth with wood effect mantel. Open plan to kitchen. uPVC double glazed French doors to front deck.
- Range of light oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with marble effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. New World gas cooker with extractor canopy and integrated fan. Integrated fridge/freezer.
- INNER HALL
- 2 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture. 3 Downlights.
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Downlight. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 2.39m x 1.75m (7' 10" x 5' 9")
- 3 Downlights.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Shower with thermostatic shower over. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Built-in extractor fan.
- Brick Paver driveway.
- Garden in lawn.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Service Charge: £191.00 approximately per month. Rates approximately £470.00 per annum. Lease 90 years. MUST BE OVER 45 YEARS OF AGE
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Mallard BayView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?