3 Enler Drive, Comber, BT23 5DR
Description & Features
A well presented and spacious semi detached property, situated within this popular residential area and only a short stroll from Comber’s bustling village.
Perfect for the first time buyer, young couple or family, the property enjoys beautifully appointed accommodation comprising of a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, three excellent sized bedrooms and shower room, complete with a modern white suite. The property has been fitted with oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and solar panels to help reduce running costs.
Easily maintained gardens are located to the front and rear, with spacious patio and decking areas providing the ideal entertaining space. A driveway leads to a large, attached garage which benefits from a utility area.
Comber village boasts an excellent choice of shops, restaurants, primary and secondary schools, churches, and doctors’ surgery, whilst the leisure facilities of Comber leisure centre and the North Down Cricket Club are also within walking distance. For those wishing to commute, Newtownards, Bangor, Dundonald and Belfast are all easily accessible by excellent road and public transport links.
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within This Popular Residential Area
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Solar Panels Have Been Fitted To Help Reduce Running Costs
- Driveway Providing Excellent Off Street Parking
- Attached Garage With Utility Room
- Easily Maintained Front And Rear Gardens With Patio And Decking Areas
- Within Walking Distance To Many Local Amenities Within Comber Town Centre, Schools And Public Transport
- Perfect For The First Time Buyer, Young Couple Or Family
Type of Tenure