3 Earlswood Road, Belfast, BT4 3DY
Description & Features
This beautiful period home is set on the prestigious, tree-lined Earlswood Road, just a short stroll from a wide range of amenities in Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, leading local primary and secondary schools and convenient transport links for Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Although now in need of some updating, the deceptively spacious property retains many original features and offers superb family accommodation. Likely to appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers wishing to create their dream home, the townhouse has been priced to reflect the work a purchaser may wish to undertake. Off-street parking to the front and a good sized rear garden will add to the appeal of this excellent home.
- Attractive Period Townhouse In Heart Of Ballyhackamore
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Plus Study
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Oil Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Off-Street Parking To Front Of Property
- Good Sized Garden To Rear With Paved Patio Area
- Next To Amenities In Ballyhackamore & Belmont villages
- Close To Leading Primary & Secondary Schools
- Priced To Allow For Modernisation
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- THROUGH LOUNGE: 7.62m x 3.35m (25' 0" x 11' 0")
- DINING ROOM: 7.44m x 3.81m (24' 5" x 12' 6")
- Varnished wooden floor. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 4.04m x 2.84m (13' 3" x 9' 4")
- Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
- STUDY: 1.98m x 1.83m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- White comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Good sized garden to rear in lawns with mature trees and shrubs.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Earlswood Road
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?