3 Dromara Road, Hillsborough, BT26 6HY
Description & Features
A substantial detached family home extending to c.2,360 sq ft on a site of c. 0.5 acres on the Dromara Road, Hillsborough. The property benefits from an idyllic rural location, a short distance from Royal Hillsborough, whilst offering ease of access to Belfast, Lisburn and surrounding towns.
The accommodation is both spacious and adaptable and briefly comprises of a bright and spacious living room, family room / snug, recently fitted kitchen with dining area (and access to the integral garage), conservatory, bedroom (ensuite shower room ), and a well appointed shower room on the ground floor. A further three double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a luxury ensuite bathroom (complete with separate shower cubicle are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from extensive, mature gardens laid in lawn with patios, shed and additional storage and driveway parking to the front for several vehicles.
Early viewing is advised.
- Substantial Detached Family Home Extending To c.2,360 Sq Ft
- Stunning, Mature Site Of c.0.5 Acres
- Idyllic Rural Location Offering Easy Access To Main Arterial Routes Linking Belfast, Lisburn And Surrounding Towns
- Adaptable Accommodation Over Two Floors
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Family Room / Snug
- Modern Recently Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Conservatory With Aspect Over Rear Garden
- Option Of Four Bedrooms
- Principle Bedroom With Recently Installed Luxury Ensuite Bathroom
- Extensive Mature Gardens And Patio
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Large Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Recently Upgraded Electrics & Upgraded Plumbing
- Early Viewing Advised
Type of Tenure