3 Cloverhill Grove, Bangor, BT19 6YA
Description & Features
Cloverhill is conveniently located just off Ashbury Avenue in close proximity to Ashbury shops and popular primary schools.
This well presented semi detached property has been extended to provide an accessible downstairs bedroom plus wet room. There is a reception room and separate kitchen with an excellent range of units. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
The property further benefits from oil heating and double glazing.
Externally the driveway offers off road parking and the front garden is laid in lawn. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed patio area. The extension to the rear has a separate accessible entrance.
This property would be ideal for a growing family and will also suit a family with an elderly relative staying or perhaps suitable for those who work form home. Prompt viewing is advised.
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property With Annex
- Four Bedroom One Ground Floor
- Bathroom plus Wet Room On Ground Floor
- Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Units And Dining Space
- Separate Reception Room
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Cul De Sac Position
- Conveniently Located To Shops and Schools
- Oil Fired Heating, Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure