3 Clifton Terrace, Castlerock, County Londonderry, BT51 4RB
Description & Features
Often sought but rarely accomplished this blackstone period property offers a bespoke interior which is second to none. In addition to it beautiful interior this home benefits from beach views from the first and second floor levels and towards Portstewart & Donegal.
The location of the property allows for easy access to Castlerock Golf Club, Castlerock transport links, Castlerock Beach and other local amenities.
If all of the aforementioned is not enough to attract interested then the potential to create holiday accommodation from the outbuildings (c. 500sqft) certainly will
Early viewing is strongly recommended as a property in this location and condition is sure not to sit long.
• Breath taking views to the front
• Main home extends to approximately 2335sqft + c. 500sqft
• Excellent location in the Seaside Village of Castlerock.
• Walking distance to the beach, golf course, town and train station with access to Belfast and Derry/Londonderry.
• 5 Bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, first floor lounge, bathroom and outbuildings
• Presented to the highest standards
• Courtyard style garden to rear
• Oil fired central heating and original feature sash windows.
• High ceilings, original cornicing, doors and architraves throughout.
Glass panel front door. Tiled floor leading to.. ENTRANCE HALL Tiled floor. Telephone point Cloaks cupboard.
LIVING ROOM (5.3m x 4.1m) Into bay window Open fire with cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Bay window and double doors to..,
DINING ROOM (4.2m X 3.5m) Laminate wood floor.
KITCHEN (3.8m x 3m) Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Range of high and low level units, Frankie sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, space for rangemaster cooker and space for fridge freezer. Access through to...
UTILITY ROOM Tiled floor and space for washing machine. WC: Comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Carpet landing and stairs. Shelved hot-press. Velux window light.
BATHROOM Four piece suite comprising of freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower head, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, walk in tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Original painted floor boards.
BEDROOM 1 (4.4m x 3.6m) Double room to rear. Original painted floor boards.
BEDROOM 2 (4m x 3.3m) Carpeted double room to rear.
LOUNGE (5.6m x 4.3m) Original painted floor boards. Marble Fireplace with tiled insert and hearth. Beach and costal views.
Carpet landing & stairs.
BEDROOM 3 (3.3m x 5.5m) Carpeted double room to front with built in slide robes and TV point. Beach and coastal views.
BEDROOM 4 (4.4m x 2.3m) Carpeted double room to front with beach and coastal views.
BEDROOM 5 (3.7m x 3.1m) Carpeted double room to rear.
TWO STOREY OUTHOUSE (5m x 4.5m on ground floor—assumed similar on second floor totalling c. 500sqft)
With storage, power and light. Pedestrian door. Oil fired boiler.
• Beautiful south facing courtyard garden to rear offering excellent privacy and sunshine throughout the day
• Small garden to front.
ANNUAL RATES: £1,479 per annum
When travelling along Sea Road towards Castlerock Beach you will cross the railway line, take the next left onto Main Street and Clifton Terrace will be approximately 400m on your left hand side.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Clifton TerraceView Map
Costs to Consider
£1.00 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?