3 Church Court, Church Lane, Donaghadee, County Down, BT21 0QX
Description & Features
Simon Brien Residential offers this well presented ground floor apartment to the open market. Located within a small development of only 7 properties in total, and is positioned in the centre of the thriving Donaghadee town centre. Church Court is accessed off Church Lane, a short pedestrian walk through taking you directly onto High Street, only a few doors away from Grace Neill’s, established in 1611 and considered as one of Irelands oldest pubs.
The subject property would be perfect for those seeking an investment property in which to rent out, first time buyers or a property to utilise as a bolthole to avail of the many amenities offered by this beautiful Seaside town.
To arrange a viewing appointment, please contact our Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- A neat and very easily maintained ground floor apartment
- Ideally located just off High Street in the centre of Donaghadee
- Lounge/ dining room
- Compact deluxe fitted kitchen in high and low level Beech units
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom comprising White suite
- Gas fired central heating system
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed windows
- Solid wood front door
- Accessed via wrought iron gates leading to a large private tarmac parking area
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 3 Church Court
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider