3 Castle Downs, Kilclief, Downpatrick , Down, BT30 7WE
Description & Features
Welcoming to the market an excellent and well maintained end terrace home in the popular Kilclief area, which is just a few minutes from the Kilclief beach and coastal walks.
An end terrace home which is beautiful inside comprising a lounge with double glass doors to the kitchen and dining, three bedroom layout and main family bathroom.
Tarmac driveway with rear enclosed gardens with lawn, boiler and outside tap.
Book a viewing with Mary-Lou or Daniel 02844619966. The property is ideal for a first time buyer or wide range of purchasers. We would highly recommend viewing.
- A modern and well presented end terrace home
- Just a few minutes from kilclief beach and Strangford Village
- Three bedroom layout with main family bathroom
- Coastal location and just seconds from Kilclief Beach and a short drive to Strangford, Ardglass and Ballyhornan
- An end terrace with potential for a first time buyer, someone hoping to move to a quiet coastal hamlet
- We fully recommend viewing this home, please contact us on 02844619966
- For details regarding local Schools, shops and attractions, please get in touch
- Tarmac driveway and enclosed rear garden with lawns
- Entrance hall with tiled floor
- LOUNGE: 5.17m x 3.68m (17' 0" x 12' 1")
- A tastefully decorated lounge with feature fireplace, double doors to the kitchen & dining. Laminate style floor and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINING 5.57m x 3.27m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
- A lovely walnut style kitchen which is extremely well maintained comprises a electric hob with Belling oven below, integrated fridge/freezer, wine rack, tiled splash back tiling and stainless steel sink and drainer. Dining space and patio door
- BEDROOM (1): 4.22m x 3.58m (13' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2): 4.23m x 3.58m (13' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.17m x 2.43m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
- White suite to comprise shower cublicle, bath with mixer taps and splash back border tile, tile inset to shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc,
- Neatly presented home with tarmac driveway, rear enclosed lawns with fencing and outside tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Castle Downs
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
£719.40 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?