3 Ballynorthland Demesne, Dungannon, Tyrone, BT71 6BT
Description & Features
- A PROMINANT FAMILY BUNGALOW SET ON A SPACIOUS SITE WITH MATURE SURROUNDINGS
- ELEVATED SITE WITH VIEWS TOWARDS DUNGANNON PARK LAKE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, ONE WITH AN OPEN FIRE PLACE AND ADDITIONAL SUNROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH AN EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- KITCHEN LEADING TO UTILITY ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPERATE BATH AND SHOWER
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- PLENTY OF DRIVEWAY PARKING SPACE TO SIDE AND REAR
- MATURE GARDENS WITH RANGE OF TREES AND SHRUBS
- ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR TRANQUIL FAMILY LIVING
- EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- A SHORT WALK TO DUNGANNON PARK LAKE AND PLAYING FIELDS
- POTENTIAL OF EXTENDING INTO THE FIRST FLOOR FOR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- SYMPATHETIC MODERNISATION REQUIRED IN SOME AREAS, FULL OF POSSIBILITIES AND POTENTIAL
Entrance Hallway: 2.01m x 4.90m
Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator, power points, Pvc front door with side gazed panels, storage cupboard off hallway (1.19m x 1.12m) which is carpeted, has a single panel radiator and shelving. Hot press also accessed off the hallway which is shelved.
Hallway to Bedrooms: 0.97m x 6.03m
Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator, access to attic which is partially floored. The attic space has the potential to be converted into further living/bedroom accommodation.
Living Room: 5.32m x 3.70m
Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator, power points, TV point, open fireplace with tiled hearth with stone clad, coving.
Dining Room: 3.81m x 3.24m
Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator, power points, coving.
Kitchen: 3.80m x 4.45m
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level kitchen storage units, integrated electric fan oven, tiled splashback, five ring gas hob, extractor fan, 1.5 bowl ceramic sink, space for free standing fridge freezer, single panel radiator.
Utility Room: 3.79m x 1.89m
Tiled flooring, single panel radiator, boiler housed, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, range of high and low level storage units, Pvc rear door.
Bathroom: 2.52m x 2.47m
Tiled flooring, white ceramic WC and wash hand basin, tiled splashback, bath with tiled splashback, corner shower with fully tiled walls, hot press accessed.
Living Room: 3.57m x 3.19m
Solid wooden flooring, single panel radiator, power points, TV point, storage cupboard off which radiator, steps down to sun room.
Sun Room: 4.09m x 3.15m
Solid wooden flooring, double panel radiator, Pvc door to side.
Bedroom 1: 3.16m x 4.18m
Carpeted, single panel radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 (with en-suite): 3.19m x 4.47m
Single panel radiator, power points, telephone point, TV point.
En-Suite: 1.76m x 1.89m
Tiled flooring, white ceramic WC and wash hand basin, corner shower with Triton electric shower unit and tiled walls.
Dressing Room: 1.78m x 1.55m
Carpeted, single panel radiator, shelving.
Bedroom 3: 4.05m x 4.75m
Carpeted, single panel radiator, power points, telephone point.
Brick paved driveway, garden in lawn with a superb range of mature hedges, trees and shrubs surrounding the property.
Concrete yard to rear, elevated patio area with green house, outside water tap, feature stone wall, integrated garage, stunning mature side garden with range of trees and shrubs including a range of well trained fruit trees along the stone wall.
*Please note a small number of the trees have tree preservation orders.
Integrated Garage: 4.00m x 5.92m
Concrete flooring, power points, work benches, manual up and over garage door.
Type of Tenure
Location of 3 Ballynorthland DemesneView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?