- Entrance Porch
- Double doors, natural stone tiled floor opening to..
- Entrance Hall
- Double height Hall with stone flooring throughout, solid oak staircase and balustrade,
- Snug 4.3m x 3m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
- Cosy bay windowed room with multi fuel stove
- Dining Room 6.3m x 5.63m (20' 8" x 18' 6")
- Stone tiled floor continued through from hall, low voltage lighting, French PVC doors to Patio, double Oak doors to...
- Cinema Room 6.9m x 4.2m (22' 8" x 13' 9")
- Cinema Room with tiered seating and overhead projection and sound system
- Games Room 6.35m x 3.57m (20' 10" x 11' 9")
- Currently in use with a Pool table, includes built in storage.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 9.97m x 6.44m (32' 9" x 21' 2")
- The heart of the house with its vaulted being, magnificent oak kitchen with island and granite work tops, access to the Patio, built in shelving and Media station
- Utility Room 6.35m x 3.4m (20' 10" x 11' 2")
- Range of fitted units and work tops with sink, plumbed for washing machine. tumble dryer, houses the Beam vacuum system, access to the driveway. Also includes a Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
- Guest Bedroom 5 4.9m x 3.56m (16' 1" x 11' 8")
- Ground floor bedroom with twin access en-suite shower/wet room.
- Lounge 9.47m x 4.86m (31' 1" x 15' 11")
- Limestone fireplace with slate inset and open fire, double glazed French Doors to patio, double opening Oak doors to dining room, built in shelving including secret door to ...
- Master Bedroom 9.47m x 26.9m (31' 1" x 88' 3")
- Includes dressing area with slide robes, double French doors to Juliette balcony as well opening onto a semi circular south west facing balcony.
- Master En-suite
- Comprising double Jacuzzi bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet, wall hung wc, tiled floor .
- Bedroom 2 6.4m x 4.05m (21' 0" x 13' 3")
- Dual aspect with countryside views, access to Jack & Jill en-suite
- Bedroom 3 4.1m x 4.06m (13' 5" x 13' 4")
- Built in wardrobe, access to Jack & Jill en-suite
- Bedroom 4 4.9m x 3.6m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
- Walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Bathroom 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, bidet, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, waterfall taps,, tiled floor, heated towel rails
- Kitchen living 5.2m x 5.2m (17' 1" x 17' 1")
- Located above the triple garage this room has a fully fitted kitchen with space for living and dining
- Bedroom 4.8m x 3.2m (15' 9" x 10' 6")
- White suite with bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin
- Office 5.3m x 4.8m (17' 5" x 15' 9")
- Self contained office floor to ceiling double gazing, kitchenette, opening onto patio water feature pond
- WC and wash hand basin
- The property is accessed by a private fully concreted tree line drive. There are electric gates with intercom and CCTV, once onto the property this ample parking and triple garage electric doors.
- The 1 acre site has been thoughtfully landscape to include a mix of formal and natural planting, there is small orchard with fruit trees, an area set aside for vegetables, secured area for seating, pond with waterfall as well as space for kids to play.
- The large limestone flagged south-west facing patio is sheltered by both the property and cleverly designed surrounding wall also provides seating, lighting and a water feature. With access from the 3 principle rooms this area really pulls the house together and makes a fabulous entertains space.