Situated in the centre of Newtownards Town, Mark Street offers a superb ready to go development opportunity in an area of continual demand.
Newtownards benefits from excellent schools, shops and leisure facilities all within walking distance of the site and serves as a main commuter town to Belfast with excellent transport links (Approximately 12 miles from Belfast City Centre). The nearby towns of Bangor and Donaghadee are also easily accessible as is the Ards Peninsula with its areas of outstanding natural beauty and historical interest.
The land is currently partially occupied by a commercial garage and workshop requiring demolition but benefits from full planning permission for the erection of 8 no two bedroom apartments. Ref: LA06/2017/0219/F
The planning permission was granted on the 8th August 2019.
Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves in relation to planning.
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMODATION ATTACHED
TERMS OF SALE
The lands are being offered For Sale by Private Treaty.
The criteria required from interested parties in placing an offer must include;
- Confirmation of name and address of proposed purchaser
- Confirmation of offer level
- Any conditions pertaining to offer
- Proof of funds from Bank to confirm that adequate funds are available to complete the
purchase at offer level
- Timescale to complete the purchase post acceptance of offer
- Confirmation of solicitor who will represent purchaser
Offers Over £99,950
All prices, outgoings etc., are exclusive of VAT but may be subject to VAT.
Assumed freehold or long leasehold subject to nominal ground rents.
By appointment through agent